From: "George Mardale" <gix@delsyne.ro>
To: "Vikas Gandhi" <VGandhi@quark.co.in>
Cc: <pthreads-win32@sources.redhat.com>
Subject: Re: problems linking
Date: Fri, 30 Apr 2004 06:32:00 -0000	[thread overview]

Hi again,

I managed to solve the problem. Thanks to Ross Johnson for pointing out the
correct approach. I use eVC++ and I used the prebuilt binaries, which I
thouhght were for wince, but they weren't.

After recompiling the wince port of pthreads-win32 (+ setting the proper
#define-s), it worked...

Thanks again for your support, guys.
Best regards,
George.