From: "Fritz, Robert H. CIV NAVAIR/5.1.2.1 2424,1,607" <robert.fritz@navy.mil>
To: "Ross Johnson" <Ross.Johnson@homemail.com.au>
Cc: <pthreads-win32@sourceware.org>
Subject: RE: Release Build dependency on debug rt in vs7.1
Date: Tue, 11 Aug 2009 15:38:00 -0000	[thread overview]

Ross,

Thanks for the response.  I both built it using nmake and incorporated the args below into the sln.  Inexplicably, somewhere along the line the debug dependency went away.  Probably something stupid I was doing.

I've built the DLL's using nmake and the IDE in vs6, 7, & 8.  The primary difference being that the makefile's explicit linkage to wsock32.dll (Winsock 1.0) carried through all nmakes while all the IDE's chose WS2_32.dll (Winsock 2.0).  Of course all builds selected their version specific RT dll.

Rob