From: Ross Johnson <rpj@callisto.canberra.edu.au>
To: Robin Rowe <rower@MovieEditor.com>
Cc: Pthreads-Win32 list <pthreads-win32@sources.redhat.com>
Subject: Re: POSIX signals
Date: Sun, 13 Mar 2005 13:29:00 -0000	[thread overview]

Hi,

Not directly as you've probably noticed. Only sched_yield() and
pthread_sigmask, but nothing actually uses the mask.

A few years back there was a version of UWIN that had pthreads-win32
integrated with it, but I don't think that's the case anymore. I could
be wrong though. Last time I checked they didn't appear to have threads
in the feature list.

The Cygwin dll provides signals and threads and is GPL. Is that of any
use to you?

Regards.
Ross