* pthreads win32 lib problem
@ 2007-08-22 20:39 qweqweqwe
From: qweqweqwe @ 2007-08-22 20:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pthreads-win32

I have some project that uses pthreads.dll and works perfect with it.
I am trying to change it to use static pthreads.lib it compiles fine but
when i run the .exe file i get

this application has failed to start because posix.dll not found .
 i use vc++

can someone help me how to make my project start using .lib

thanks alot

only message in thread, other threads:[~2007-08-21 15:17 UTC | newest]