* Newbie question
@ 2005-04-15 14:27 Simon Manasseh
From: Simon Manasseh @ 2005-04-15 14:27 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pthreads-win32

I apologise for being thick.

I've downloaded the lastest self extracting achive.
Extracted the files
Put the lib, dll, and headers in the appropriate sdk/path directories
yet, when I try to compile one of the test files I get errors, such as

join0.c
join0.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol
__imp__pthread_exit referenced in function _func
join0.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol
__imp__pthread_join referenced in function _main
join0.obj : error LNK2019: unresolved external symbol
__imp__pthread_create referenced in function _main
join0.exe : fatal error LNK1120: 3 unresolved externals

I'm sure I'm just doing something retarded, but I'm new to this. Any
help would be most appreciated.

My thanks
--
Simon Manasseh
s.manasseh@gmail.com

only message in thread, other threads:[~2005-04-15 14:27 UTC | newest]