Here is my latest port of the POSIX message queue interface. I contributed my code to PThreads-Win32 some time ago. I'm not sure if its available on the Web Site. Anyhow, I'm using this implementation along with Pthreads-Win32 in a production real-time trading application with no problems. Hope this helps, Aurelio Medina -----Original Message----- From: Le Coent Yannick [ mailto:Yannick.LeCoent@srit.siemens.fr ] Sent: Thursday, August 02, 2001 9:27 AM To: pthreads-win32@sourceware.cygnus.com Subject: Last version of message queues. Hello, Can anyone tell me where I could find the latest sources for the message queues? Thanks a lot, Yannick LE COENT SIEMENS Réseaux Informatiques et Télécommunications 3, rue Blaise Pascal F - 22300 LANNION Tel.: +33-2-96 48 74 26 Fax: +33-2-96 48 74 73 E-mail: Yannick.LeCoent@srit.siemens.fr < mailto:Yannick.LeCoent@srit.siemens.fr >