From: "John E. Bossom" <drifting@pioneerwireless.ca>
To: pthreads-win32@sourceware.org
Subject: RE: sigaction & pthread_sigmask
Date: Thu, 19 Jun 2008 12:15:00 -0000	[thread overview]

Your contribution has comments that it is licensed under the GNU
Public License. This, if included in pthreads-win32, would upsurp
the LGPL license designation of pthreads-win32 and thus prevent
commercial use of pthreads-win32 (something LGPL permits provided it is
used as a shared library - use of the static library renders the
license GPL, though)
Are you the original author of this code? Would you consider changing
the license? Have you already published the package as GPL?

Ross, comments?

Cheers,
John.