From: "Burkhardt, Glenn" <Glenn.Burkhardt@goodrich.com>
To: "Bruno Haible" <bruno@clisp.org>, <pthreads-win32@sourceware.org>
Cc: <bug-gnulib@gnu.org>
Subject: RE: use of pthreads-win32 in gnulib?
Date: Mon, 21 Jan 2008 13:02:00 -0000	[thread overview]

We have an application on MinGW that uses pthreads-win32, and I haven't
had any problems.

I did need to pick up a Posix timer package as well for our application,
since MinGW doesn't have one.  I used the now obsolete LinuxThreads
timers, which make use of pthreads, and it works without problems for
us.  It would be nice if pthreads-win32 would pick this up, since timers
are probably almost always needed if threads are needed.