From: Ross Johnson <rpj@ise.canberra.edu.au>
To: pthreads-win32@sources.redhat.com, Fabrice Beauvir <fbeauvir@gerpi.fr>
Subject: Re: [Fabrice Beauvir <fbeauvir@gerpi.fr>] Porting pThread under Windows CE
Date: Mon, 13 Jan 2003 02:27:00 -0000	[thread overview]

Sorry for the delay, I'm just back from vacation.

I'm not at all familiar with the process of building for WinCE and
I'm not able to build and test WinCE builds. The port relies
entirely on contributions for patches and testing.

The first requirement for building would be to define WINCE in your
build environment. This is used by config.h to define other macros
that the WinCE port uses.

Check config.h to confirm that those defines are appropriate for
your version of WinCE. Later versions, for example, support
semaphores and don't need to define NEED_SEM.

If you make any changes to config.h or anything else please send me
your changes (after you confirm that it works), and I'll incorporate
any improvements.

Regards.
Ross