* pthreads-win32 and linking problem
@ 2005-09-28  3:03 Fibre Optic
From: Fibre Optic @ 2005-09-28  3:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pthreads-win32

Hello All,

I am a newbe here in multi thread programing and I have such a problem:
I downloaded thread sources from CVS then I compiled all under msys with
" make clean GC-static. Compilation went fine and I got  libpthreadGC2.a
file. I wrote small code but during  compilation/linking I receive such
a message:

main.o:main.cpp:(.text+0xbd): undefined reference to `_imp__pthread_create'
main.o:main.cpp:(.text+0xe2): undefined reference to `_imp__pthread_create'
main.o:main.cpp:(.text+0xfe): undefined reference to `_imp__pthread_join'
main.o:main.cpp:(.text+0x11a): undefined reference to `_imp__pthread_join'

make.exe: *** [test.exe] Error 1

I added *.a library to my linker command but even this I have above
mentioned message :-( Could someone put some light on this issue ? How
to fix this ?

Regards,
Fibre Optic

only message in thread, other threads:[~2005-09-28  3:03 UTC | newest]