* Getting up-to-date on posted issues
@ 2007-01-06  0:44 Ross Johnson
From: Ross Johnson @ 2007-01-06  0:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Pthreads-Win32 list

Various problems with my mail appear to have prevented me from receiving
many postings to the list, and so I've missed several bug reports going
back several months. I'm now systematically going through the mailing
list archives.

I apologise if your report has gone without reply or action. I will
attempt to get all fixes done for the next release, which will be 2.9.0
when it arrives.

Regards.
Ross

only message in thread, other threads:[~2007-01-06  0:44 UTC | newest]