* tip of CVS repository does not quite compile under mingw gcc 3.4.2  because of C++ style comments in the code
@ 2007-05-26 13:10 John Kamp
From: John Kamp @ 2007-05-26 13:10 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pthreads-win32

Hi folks,

Just thought that I'd mention that some C++ style comments have ended up
in the C code within the CVS repository.

Mainly the usage of:

// #include <process.h>

which gcc does not like but which MSVC will allow. There are few others.

Anyway, we are successfully using pthreads under Win32 (VC6,7,8 and
mingw gcc 3.4.2) and Win64 using VC8. It would be a shame if the code
stopped working under mingw out of the box.

Regards

John Kamp

only message in thread, other threads:[~2007-05-14 14:43 UTC | newest]