* problems installing pthread on windows xp
@ 2008-12-30 18:45 kamil.kukolowicz
From: kamil.kukolowicz @ 2008-12-30 18:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pthreads-win32

Hello!
I tried to install pthread on windows.
I downloaded pthread.dll file and called

regsvr32 d:\Download\1.0.0.0__pthread\pthread.dll

It didn't worked:
d:\download\1.0.0.0__pthread\pthread.dll was loaded but the
DllRegisterServer entry point was not found.
This file can not be registered.

Please help me
Probably I shouuld install it in another way but i don't now why.
I need pthread on eclipse qt application

Kamil Kukolowicz from Warsaw