Dear developers, I tried to build my program statically with pthreads.lib. It crash at run-time in "pthread_cond_init()". So I tried to run the tests. First surprise: the test suite only run with DLL, and not with .LIB. I have enhanced the makefile to run the tests in static. Second surprise: most tests fails (but not all). Has anyone tried to do it ? I attached the modified makefile, the target to run is "make clean VC-static" Any feedback welcome, Arnaud PS: I use MSVC2008, and compile "VC-static"