* Support for Windows CE 6.0
@ 2010-11-15 16:02 Matthieu GALLIEN
From: Matthieu GALLIEN @ 2010-11-15 16:02 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pthreads-win32

Hello,

I am working on a project using an embedded board with an ARM running windows CE 6.0.

I would like to use an existing library that depends on pthread for its threading needs.
I am more than happy to have found that there exists a library with the exact purpose of easing the porting of pthread using code to win32.

So does anybody reading this mailling list have any information regarding the support of windows CE and especially the 6.0 version ?

I am sorry, but because I mostly have a Linux background, I do not know the particularities of windows CE platform APIs. This is the main reason why I ask for help.

Thanks in advance for any help

Best regards

--
Matthieu Gallien