* better source control possible?
@ 2012-11-26 22:07 Roger Pack
From: Roger Pack @ 2012-11-26 22:07 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pthreads-win32

Would it be possible to migrate source control of the project
something that's...got a little bit of a more advanced web interface?
For instance in the current CVS browser, I can't seem to figure out
how to browse recent changes to the project (if it's even possible).
Feature request/recommendation: github

Cheers and thank you.
-roger-

* Re: better source control possible?
@ 2012-11-26 22:38 ` Ross Johnson
From: Ross Johnson @ 2012-11-26 22:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pthreads-win32

On 27/11/2012 9:07 AM, Roger Pack wrote:
> Would it be possible to migrate source control of the project
> something that's...got a little bit of a more advanced web interface?
> For instance in the current CVS browser, I can't seem to figure out
> how to browse recent changes to the project (if it's even possible).
> Feature request/recommendation: github

Several months ago the project was also put on SourceForge using a git
repository:

http://sourceforge.net/projects/pthreads4w/

Go to the Code tab.

This repository is the more up-to-date but "alpha" level. The Sourceware
CVS repository is updated periodically usually when the code is passing
the test suite so is closer to "beta" level.

There, at least, you can browse individual commits.

Regards.
Ross