* pthread_cond_timedwait on wince
@ 2007-08-21 15:17 gabriele novelli
From: gabriele novelli @ 2007-08-21 15:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pthreads-win32

hi,

I have a problem with pthread_cond_timedwait on wince.

My application blocks when pthread_cond_timedwait executes.

I think there is a problem in timing (struct timespec abstime).

Regards, gabriele.

L'email della prossima generazione? Puoi averla con la nuova Yahoo! Mail: http://it.docs.yahoo.com/nowyoucan.html

only message in thread, other threads:[~2007-08-18  7:20 UTC | newest]