* new to pthread Win 32
@ 2006-09-12 21:45 Normal
From: Normal @ 2006-09-12 21:45 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pthreads-win32

hi,

Sorry if this is a dumb question. I'm trying to learn multithreading with
the POSIX pthread functions. I use MS Visual C++ 6.0, and I'm unable to use
the free pthread win 32 library.

Could anyone instruct me how to do that? where to put the library files? how
to make sure I can #include<pthread> in my C programs?

Thx
Sent from the Sourceware - pthreads-win32 list forum at Nabble.com.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2006-09-12 21:45 UTC | newest]