From: Kiran Divakaran <Kiran_Divakaran@infosys.com>
To: "manjula.aw@gmail.com" <manjula.aw@gmail.com>,
		"pthreads-win32@sourceware.org" <pthreads-win32@sourceware.org>
Subject: RE: Newbie: Please tell me how to prepare Visual Studio 2008 for  using pthreads
Date: Mon, 22 Dec 2008 06:31:00 -0000	[thread overview]

Manjula,

You need to include your sample source ( c/cpp / h) into a new project/solution. U need to then in the linker section and project include lib path provide the path of the pthreads32 lib and dll.

U also need to enable the dependencies section in your linker section. If all these are set then the code compiles well.

Regards,
Kiran