Title: Signal handling Hallo, I'm running snap-1999-08-12. Anybody know what I need to do to receive/mask signals (specifically SIGABRT)? config.h contains /* Do we know about the C type sigset_t? */ #undef HAVE_SIGSET_T ...so I don't seem to get pthread_sigmask. I can scatter __try{} __except{}s through the code, but I'd rather a less WIN32 interface. At the moment when I get an exception it seems to disappear without trace in the exception filter in (private.c) _pthread_threadStart. I'm using detached threads, so have no way to receive PTHREAD_CANCELED. Best regards, Geoff Stevens   Macro4 Â