Hello everyone. I just made a quick VCProj file for myself to be able to have PThreads as a dependency in another VCProject. I've attached it here incase you want to put it into the source tree. It's intended to be in a subfolder since it references ..\ to find the code and header files. This just does a static obj file, release build since that's all I needed, but I'm sure people that know MSVS better than I can extend it. I hope it's useful. Sincerely, Sean M. Pappalardo "D.J. Pegasus" Mixxx Developer