* VS2008 project file (attached)
@ 2010-11-09 16:20 Sean Pappalardo
From: Sean Pappalardo @ 2010-11-09 16:20 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pthreads-win32

Hello everyone.

I just made a quick VCProj file for myself to be able to have PThreads
as a dependency in another VCProject.

I've attached it here incase you want to put it into the source tree.
It's intended to be in a subfolder since it references ..\ to find the
code and header files.

This just does a static obj file, release build since that's all I
needed, but I'm sure people that know MSVS better than I can extend
it.

I hope it's useful.

Sincerely,
Sean M. Pappalardo