From: "Streithorst, Kip" <KSTREITH@ball.com>
To: "Stefan Eilemann" <eilemann@gmail.com>,
		"Ross Johnson" <Ross.Johnson@homemail.com.au>
Cc: "Pthreads-Win32 list" <pthreads-win32@sourceware.org>
Subject: RE: pthread_exit and STL problems
Date: Wed, 31 Jan 2007 13:54:00 -0000	[thread overview]

The reason the executable couldn't locate msvcrt80.dll is because you
will have to install the Visual Studio 8 redistributable which can be
found in " C:\Program Files (x86)\Microsoft Visual Studio
8\SDK\v2.0\BootStrapper\Packages\vcredist_x86" of a Visual Studio
install.  Or you can read more at Microsoft's website.  The other thing
you have to do is embed the manifest into the pthreadVC2.dll after is
generated.  This is a new requirement Microsoft added for Visual Studio
8.

Ross,
The embedding of the manifest in the dll is another thing besides the
warnings that has to be dealt with.

Thanks,
Kip