Hello! I am having memory leaks when using Pthreads-Win32. I have attached a very simple example program that illustrates the problem. It is very simple: 1) Inside a for loop, I create two threads with pthread_create. 2) Each of these threads executes a function that just returns 0; 3) I print out the return from the pthread_create calls. 4) Then use pthread_join on the two threads and the execute the next iteration of the loop. As I run this program, I can watch the memory constantly growing ( through task manager ). If I let it run long enough, I have seen it use 600 megabytes of memory. If I run the same program on Linux with native pthreads, I do not see any memory growth no matter how long I let it run. On Windows I see the memory leak with Visual Studio 2008 and also with the latest version of the Intel compiler. Is this a memory leak? Or am I doing something stupid? Thanks, Jason