From: Roger Pack <rogerdpack2@gmail.com>
To: pthreads-win32@sourceware.org
Subject: Re: eature request: not need to specify PTW32_STATIC_LIB for static usage possible ?
Date: Wed, 20 Feb 2013 16:59:00 -0000	[thread overview]

Yeah I can't think of any easyway, either, except perhaps making
static linking the default way and "make those DLL guys use a
preprocessor flag" (which may not be the best way).
Does anybody know what other libraries do in this case? Typically do
they all require some preprocessor macro to express if the library is
static or not? (I guess in linux they don't somehow, but maybe
windows/MSVC require it?)
-r