* Newbie: Include file issues?
@ 2006-06-23 18:28 Smith, David A2
From: Smith, David A2 @ 2006-06-23 18:28 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pthreads-win32

Hey guys and gals,

I'm trying to port some linux code to win32.  I downloaded and built pthreads-w32 with no problems.  When I try to use (include and link) it however, I get a lot of compilation errors.

error C2065: 'pthread_attr_t' : undeclared identifier
error C2146: syntax error : missing ';' before identifier 'attr'
error C3861: 'pthread_attr_init': identifier not found, even with argument-dependent lookup

Etc...

The problem seems to be that pthread_attr_t is a typedef of pthread_attr_t_*, which is never defined.

I noticed some people including implements.h in what appears to be an incomplete thread in the archive.  When I include implements.h after pthread.h, it doesn't do any good.  This doesn't appear to be a common problem... does anyone know why it is happening?

Thanks!
Dave

only message in thread, other threads:[~2006-06-23 18:28 UTC | newest]