From: "Hujsak, Jonathan T" <Jonathan.Hujsak@marconi-is.com>
To: "'Ross Johnson'" <rpj@ise.canberra.edu.au>
Cc: John.Bossom@Cognos.COM, pthreads-win32@sourceware.cygnus.com
Subject: RE: Return values
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 1999 16:47:00 -0000	[thread overview]

Ross,

That was a amazingly diplomatic response. The flames from
that post almost melted my inbox. It's hard for anyone to
imagine that such an oversight would have been intentional
given the implicit difficulty of developing pthreads on
win32 in the first place (most threading experts I work
with insisted it could not be done). There is hope for NT
yet.

We continue to use your work with great success.

--Jon Hujsak/Marconi Integrated Systems