* 64 bit Windows Support
@ 2006-01-12  0:57 Dhanesh Joshi
From: Dhanesh Joshi @ 2006-01-12  0:57 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: pthreads-win32

Hello
This question might have been asked already, but I could not find the
answers in the archives.

My question was -
Does pthread library support 64 bit Windows?

Thanks

- dhanesh

* Re: 64 bit Windows Support
@ 2006-01-20 20:18 ` Makoto Kato
From: Makoto Kato @ 2006-01-20 20:18 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Dhanesh Joshi; +Cc: pthreads-win32

Yes.  You can build it using Platform SDK.

-- Makoto Kato

--
-- Makoto Kato / makoto.2000@gmail.com / raven@oldskool.jp