public inbox for rda@sourceware.org
From: KATURA BANGA <mrkatban@netscape.net>
To: rda@sources.redhat.com
Subject: CAN YOU......?
Date: Mon, 19 May 2003 13:03:00 -0000	[thread overview]

Dear Sir,
Difficulties encountered in efforts to establish a business abroad necessitate this search for someone to assist me in securing and investing the sum of $12.500.000 (twelve million and five hundred thousand dollars)inherited from my father's business reserve.
I am the heir of a Zimbabwean family; my father was an agriculturist. He became rich from his old-aged investment in agriculture and later was victimized by  President Robert Mugabe's land reform policy. He was assassinated by unknown gunmen for defending his land ownership and siding the minority white farmers. Before his death, my father foresaw the insecurity of both our lives and properties then decided to deposit the above sum with a private finance and security firm in Europe. This money has become the only inherited property of our family since our home was burnt,and the farmlands and machines seized; yet the government and it's loyalists are bent on making life difficult for us.
To summarise this traumatic story, my mother and I have decided to offer 15% of the above sum to anyone who assists us to secure this funds overseas or 25% share for possible help on investing in any rentable sector.
thanks for your anticipated assistance. if you do not accept my offer,please in good fate treat with utmost confidentiality . A  quick reply with your name,telephone and fax numbers for further details will be highly appreciated.
Sincerely yours,
KATURA BANGA