* Remote debugging agent for ARM
@ 2003-03-13 5:30 harish.vaidya
0 siblings, 0 replies; only message in thread
From: harish.vaidya @ 2003-03-13 5:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
i am looking for remote debugging agent with tracepoint feature for ARM 7TDMI-S Rev 3 processor with additional peripherals.
i am a beginner to this kind of work.
i have some set of questions to ask
1. Can we have target stub for ARM with tracepoint feature enabled ? if yes what could be the performance on ARM kind of targets? should we go ahead with this idea of having target stub that is tracepoint enabled on ARM?
2. To have remote debug agent running on ARM do we require some OS (like linux) running on ARM (target) so that we debug applications?
3. Any similar solutions(remote debugging agent) available free on ARM?
4. If anybody has similar solution on different target then what is footprint and performance ? Can we reuse the existing solution?
5. Can you please provide pointers and guide me about how to go about having target debugging agent with tracepoint feature enabled solution on ARM target?
^ permalink raw reply [flat|nested] only message in thread
only message in thread, other threads:[~2003-03-13 5:30 UTC | newest]
Thread overview: (only message) (download: mbox.gz / follow: Atom feed)
-- links below jump to the message on this page --
2003-03-13 5:30 Remote debugging agent for ARM harish.vaidya
This is a public inbox, see mirroring instructions
for how to clone and mirror all data and code used for this inbox;
as well as URLs for read-only IMAP folder(s) and NNTP newsgroup(s).