public inbox for rhdb@sourceware.org
* Red Hat Database Manuals of PDF format
@ 2003-02-28 10:26 Kin
From: Kin @ 2003-02-28 10:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: rhdb

Dear,

Could you tell me, where can download the Red Hat Database Manuals of PDF
format? I want this format is easily for me (new user) to following your
manual to set up a RHDB.

Thanks

Kin

* Re: Red Hat Database Manuals of PDF format
@ 2003-02-28 14:44 ` Patrick Macdonald
From: Patrick Macdonald @ 2003-02-28 14:44 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Kin; +Cc: rhdb

Kin,

We only make the html version available on the web.  The pdfs are included in
the documentation rpm in the rhdb iso.  Let me know which version of rhdb you
plan to install and I'll send you the appropriate Getting Started pdf.

Cheers,
Patrick