public inbox for rhdb@sourceware.org
From: "Jerry Asher" <jerry-redhat@theashergroup.com>
To: <fnasser@redhat.com>
Cc: <rhdb@sources.redhat.com>
Subject: Re: rhdb-admin can't find a usable itcl.tcl on rh 8.0
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2003 04:04:00 -0000	[thread overview]

> Have you tried what the message below recommends, i.e.:
>
>  > If you know where the Itcl library directory was installed,
>  > you can set the environment variable ITCL_LIBRARY to point
>  > to the library directory.

Yes, but that didn't seem to help (but I wasn't sure what to set
ITCL_LIBRARY too).  And (I say this dumbly) since I installed from an RPM,
I didn't understand the message -- itcl was installed incorrectly?  I also
tried setting auto_path, but no joy.

> BTW, the Red Hat RPM does not install the itcl.tcl file at this
> location, but at:
>
> /usr/lib/itcl3.2/itcl.tcl
>
> Where did you get this itcl RPM from?

I found my rpm on rpmfind -- it's the "rawhide i386 rpm"
http://www.rpmfind.net//linux/RPM/rawhide/1.0/i386/RedHat/RPMS/itcl-3.2.1-81.i386.html

So where can I find the RedHat rpm for 8.0?

Thanks,

Jerry