public inbox for rhdb@sourceware.org
From: "John on behalf of Ian Kincaid" <nwaelugo2@yahoo.co.uk>
To: rhdb@sources.redhat.com
Subject: Proposal
Date: Sun, 23 Mar 2003 23:08:00 -0000	[thread overview]

Dear friend,

Greetings to you and your family in the name of God. In my search for a
reliable and God fearing person and having gotten your contact through
prayers and painstaking efforts I have decided to seek your help in
carrying out my last wish .My name is John Benedict. I'm a 65 years old man
and a British living in Dubai (United Arab Emirate). I was a merchant and
owned two businesses in Dubai. I was also married with two children. My
wife and two children died in a car accident six years ago. Before this
happened my business and concern for making money was all I lived for. I
never really cared about other values in life. But since the loss of my
family, I have found a new desire to assist helpless families. I have been
helping orphans in orphanage/ motherless homes. I have also donated some
money for humanitarian needs in Sudan, South Africa, Cameroon, Brazil,
Spain, Austria, Germany and some Asian countries. Only recently I saw on
television the colossal loss of properties and livelihood of people in
Canberra, Australia through fire. I was moved with great pity and
compassion that I decided to make a contribution on assisting people over
there. Before I became ill, I kept $15 Million in a long-term deposit
account in a finance company in Toronto, Canada. Presently, I'm in a
hospital where I have been undergoing treatment for oesophageal cancer. I
have since lost my ability to talk and my doctors have told me that I have
only a few months to live. It is my last wish to see this money distributed
to victims of this fire outbreak in Australia and other charity
organizations. Because relatives and friends have plundered so much of my
wealth since my illness, I cannot live with the agony of entrusting this
huge responsibility to any of them. Please, I beg you in the name of God to
help me collect the deposit and the interest accrued from the company in
Canada and distributes it accordingly. Use your judgement to distribute the
money and keep 5% of it to yourself. Feel free to reimburse yourself when
you have the money for any cost you incur during the process of collecting
and distributing the money. . If you are willing to help, please reply as
soon as you can. May the good Lord bless you and your family.

Regards,

IAN KINCAID