public inbox for rhdb@sourceware.org
* That's one spam too many
@ 2002-11-10 20:26 Tom Lane
From: Tom Lane @ 2002-11-10 20:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: rhdb

If we can't institute some spam filtering on this list, I shall have
to start filtering it locally.

			regards, tom lane

* Re: That's one spam too many
@ 2002-11-11  4:38 ` Patrick Macdonald
From: Patrick Macdonald @ 2002-11-11  4:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Tom Lane; +Cc: rhdb

It would be nice to filter it at the source.  Let me poke around
the other mailing lists on sources to see what filtering software
is being used.

Cheers,
Patrick