public inbox for rhdb@sourceware.org
* Graphical tools for RHDB and eclipse.org
@ 2003-04-11 12:46 Michael Tiemann
From: Michael Tiemann @ 2003-04-11 12:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: rhdb; +Cc: Bennet; Karen

Is there any plan to support the RHDB tools from within the eclipse framework?
    Is so, that would be excellent.  If not, are we not missing a pretty large
trick?

* Re: Graphical tools for RHDB and eclipse.org
@ 2003-04-11 12:48 ` Karen Bennet
From: Karen Bennet @ 2003-04-11 12:48 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Michael Tiemann; +Cc: rhdb, patrickm, eclipse-list

Michael Tiemann wrote:

> Is there any plan to support the RHDB tools from within the eclipse framework?
>     Is so, that would be excellent.  If not, are we not missing a pretty large
> trick?

Interesting idea;  Patrick, what do you think?  cc'ing the eclipse
group; so that we can see the effort needed to do this.

* Re: Graphical tools for RHDB and eclipse.org
@ 2003-04-11 12:53   ` Michael Tiemann
From: Michael Tiemann @ 2003-04-11 12:53 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Karen Bennet; +Cc: rhdb, Patrick Macdonald, eclipse-list

Note that Oracle and Sybase are now both full members of eclipse.org,
and that eclipse would be a nice environment for people writing embedded
SQL code (stored procedures, etc).

@ 2003-04-11 12:58     ` Karen Bennet
From: Karen Bennet @ 2003-04-11 12:58 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Michael Tiemann; +Cc: rhdb, Patrick Macdonald, eclipse-list

Michael Tiemann wrote:

> Note that Oracle and Sybase are now both full members of eclipse.org,
> and that eclipse would be a nice environment for people writing embedded
> SQL code (stored procedures, etc).

how do open source project become full members of eclipse.org?
Maybe we should make a proposal for postgresql (rhdb)?  What do you
think?