public inbox for rhdb@sourceware.org
From: Patrick Macdonald <patrickm@redhat.com>
To: John Allgood <john@turbocorp.com>
Cc: rhdb@sources.redhat.com
Subject: Re: FW: Clustering
Date: Wed, 04 Jun 2003 18:03:00 -0000	[thread overview]

John,

One solution to your situation is replication.  There is the rserv
contrib package in the PostgreSQL distro which may be of help (but
we have never used it).  Check the PostgreSQL techdocs site for more
information on replication solutions.

I'm still working on roll-forward recovery but have not be able
to allocate as much time as I would like (and need).  When it's
available, it will be another valid solution to your problem.

Cheers,
Patrick