public inbox for rhdb@sourceware.org
* RHDB with LInux 9.0
@ 2003-09-13 12:04 Naresh Chandak
From: Naresh Chandak @ 2003-09-13 12:04 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: rhdb

HI ,
 I am using Linux 9.0. I downloaded RHDB 2.1. I tried to install it,
but it says its only valid for Linux 8.0 and lower vesion.
How can use RHDB for Linux 9.0

Thanks And Regards
Naresh

* Re: RHDB with LInux 9.0
@ 2003-09-16 13:16 ` Patrick Macdonald
From: Patrick Macdonald @ 2003-09-16 13:16 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Naresh Chandak; +Cc: rhdb

Naresh,

You could try installing the rpms manually.  They might work but
there have been a few OS changes from 8.0 to 9.  An alternative
is to wait a few weeks for the new PostgreSQL - Red Hat Edition
which is based on PostgreSQL 7.3.4 and installs on 9.

Cheers,
Patrick