public inbox for rhdb@sourceware.org
* RHDB GUI Administrator Class Loading Error Please help
@ 2004-11-06 12:47 LAM Ting Ho
From: LAM Ting Ho @ 2004-11-06 12:47 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: rhdb

When Loading have Error Message

Asn Error occured While attempting to load the requitre JDBC classes

Please ensure that all of the postegresql JDBC classes (including prg.postgresql.jdbc3.*) exist in your class path and are being seed by the java Virtual Machine
Administartor cannot run until this fixed

i have install Java JRE - Standard Edition 1.4.2-06
and completed install all RHDB postgresql 3.0

How I can solve it ?

Thank !

Disclaimer
This above message, including any attachment, may contain personal,
confidential and/or proprietary information, and is intended only for
the person(s) or entity/entities to whom it was originally addressed.
Moreover, Internet communications cannot be guaranteed to be
error-free.  Further transmission, dissemination or other use of, or
taking of any action in reliance upon, such information by anyone
other than the intended recipient(s) is prohibited and may contravene
local or international law.  All information and opinions given
therein are entirely those of the message sender(s) and are not
necessarily endorsed by the Vocational Training Council.

* Re: RHDB GUI Administrator Class Loading Error Please help
@ 2004-11-08 19:30 ` Carlos Bortolini
From: Carlos Bortolini @ 2004-11-08 19:30 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: LAM Ting Ho; +Cc: rhdb

add this lines to /etc/profile file:

export JAVA_HOME=/opt/j2sdk1.4.2_04
export PATH=$PATH:$JAVA_HOME/bin
export CLASSPATH="/usr/share/java/pg74.1jdbc3.jar"

# j2sdk1.4.2_04 -> Directory when your install SDK or JRE

logout and login with your user and run.

when you start, can't connect to cluster, you need modify this:
(directory) /var/lib/pgsql/data

1. uncomment this line in file pg_hba.conf:
host  all  all  127.0.0.1  255.255.255.255  trust

2. Modify this line in file postgresql.conf
tcpip_socket = true
port = 5432

Sorry, my english is bad.

Regards from Bolivia.

El sáb, 06-11-2004 a las 08:47, LAM Ting Ho escribió:
> When Loading have Error Message
>
> Asn Error occured While attempting to load the requitre JDBC classes
>
> Please ensure that all of the postegresql JDBC classes (including prg.postgresql.jdbc3.*) exist in your class path and are being seed by the java Virtual Machine
> Administartor cannot run until this fixed
>
> i have install Java JRE - Standard Edition 1.4.2-06
> and completed install all RHDB postgresql 3.0
>
> How I can solve it ?
>
> Thank !
Carlos Bortolini
Movil: (591) 716-93839
http://www.glisc.org
http://www.glisc.org/~bortolini
Se libre, usa GNU/Linux

[-- Attachment #2: Esta parte del mensaje está firmada digitalmente --]

* Re: RHDB GUI Administrator Class Loading Error Please help
@ 2004-11-09 12:52   ` 瑕仔
From: 瑕仔 @ 2004-11-09 12:52 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Carlos Bortolini; +Cc: rhdb

Subject: Re: RHDB GUI Administrator Class Loading Error Please help

Thank For Your help , Also can you tell me where to find  "pg74.1jdbc3.jar'
this file

Once again thank for your help

* Re: RHDB GUI Administrator Class Loading Error Please help
@ 2004-11-10 19:22     ` Fernando Nasser
From: Fernando Nasser @ 2004-11-10 19:22 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: 瑕仔; +Cc: Carlos Bortolini, rhdb

瑕仔 wrote:
> Subject: Re: RHDB GUI Administrator Class Loading Error Please help
>
> Thank For Your help , Also can you tell me where to find  "pg74.1jdbc3.jar'
> this file

This would be the PostgreSQL JDBC Drivver.  But it is called

/usr/share/java/rh-postgresql3.jar

in RHDB v3

Regards,
Fernando