public inbox for rhdb@sourceware.org
* Problems with RHDB 3.0
@ 2004-11-01 12:21 John Allgood
From: John Allgood @ 2004-11-01 12:21 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: rhdb

Hello

    We have discovered a problem with plpgsql on Redhat Database 3.0 The
problem is fixed with Postgres 7.4. Is there is a new version of Redhat
Database on the horizon and what can we expect for the new version. "7.4
or 8.0.".  We are trying to get an idea on what direction we need to go in.

Thanks

John Allgood - ESC
Systems Administrator
770.989.3051