public inbox for rhdb@sourceware.org
* RHDB consulting support?
@ 2005-03-12  1:03 Matt Magoffin
From: Matt Magoffin @ 2005-03-12  1:03 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: rhdb

Hello,

I am beginning work on implementing a PostgreSQL-backed application
running on RHEL 3, and am looking to implement a high-availability
system with multi-master database replication. My question is: does
RedHat offer any consulting services for installing and configuring
such an environment using RHDB or even “regular” PostgreSQL? I know
there are many consulting companies listed from the PostgreSQL website
that offer such service, but I am curious if RedHat might offer such
service.

If there is a better place for me to ask this type of question, I
apologize and please let me know that location.

Thank you,
Matt Magoffin