public inbox for rhdb@sourceware.org
* Tjma Your Best Source For P,`rescri_-ptions On.^1ine p a i^_ n M.E'-ds Is Here
@ 2004-07-16 17:49 eli thune
From: eli thune @ 2004-07-16 17:49 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: kurtis mastin; +Cc: dwain buetow, milo serrett

awcnet  atics  ariidae

U^S^.A M'eds & fast sh_`ipp-`ing

S' W http://pd.qsx.sonorant463pills.us/f74/

I tried my best to build his self-confidence. And I repeatedly asked God
for direction. But nothing changed until midterm, when Mary Anne, a student
teacher, was assigned to our classroom.
It's all sooo friendly!The phoneline,which is 'life'in LA,connects me to
various people I encountered on Warlock,many of whom I discover are
remarrying,relocating,rewhatevering or just not speaking to people who were
their best friends before.'THEY'RE HISTORY,'I hear,which strikes me as
ironic in a town that prefers to have none.
akichiem3amakara05kaichiem,jigajisa horikosi.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2004-07-16 17:49 UTC | newest]