public inbox for rhdb@sourceware.org
From: "forest silvey" <mireras@indiemail.com>
To: "nathanael hillard" <rhdb@sources.redhat.com>
Cc: "billie steven" <gdb-announce@sources.redhat.com>,
	"emmett govan" <gdb-gnats@sources.redhat.com>,
	"wallace edmiston" <gdb-owner@sources.redhat.com>,
	"eric mccants" <gdb-patches@sources.redhat.com>,
	"raphael durr" <gdb-prs-owner@sources.redhat.com>
Subject: Bpotwdp Let us serve you
Date: Sat, 24 Apr 2004 08:07:00 -0000	[thread overview]

dragonflight  dafyd  crehan

We make it easier and faster than ever to get the prescriptions you need
..

Xa:n.ax - ValLi.um-V|co.din etc

We accept almost every form of payment.

I A http://creations.avendiaheights.net/mct/

Drop me:  http://creations.avendiaheights.net/aps/rm.html
A man was speeding down the highway, feeling secure in a gaggle of cars all
traveling at the same speed. However, as they passed a speed trap, he got
nailed with an infrared speed detector and was pulled over. The officer
handed him the citation, received his signature and was about to walk away
when the man asked, "Officer, I know I was speeding, but I don't think it's
fair - there ere plenty of other cars around me who were going just as fast,
so why did *I* get the ticket?" "Ever go fishing?" the policeman suddenly
asked the man. "Ummm, yeah..." the startled man replied. The officer grinned
and added, "Ever catch *all* the fish?"
Three tourists climbed up the tower with London's Big Ben and decided to
throw their watches off the top, run down the stairs and try to catch them
before they hit the ground. The first tourist threw his watch but heard it
crash before the had taken three steps. the second threw his watch and made
only tow steps before hearing his watch shatter . The third tourist threw
his watch off the tower, went down the stairs, bought a snack at a shop up
the street and walked slowly back to Big Ben in time to catch the watch."
How did you do that?" asked one of his friends. " My watch is 30 minutes
slow." he explained.
joujitsu9hyouhaku02nissha,suukaget jyuumots.