public inbox for rhdb@sourceware.org
* World Cares Center Headquarters ( Help the needy)
@ 2010-05-27  6:14 World Cares Center Headquarters
From: World Cares Center Headquarters @ 2010-05-27  6:14 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: rhdb

Address & Numbers
World Cares Center Headquarters
& September Space Community Resiliency Center
520 Eighth Avenue, 11th Floor
New York , NY 10018

Hello,

Thanks for visiting our personal fund raising page. The Amnesty International charity is a very worthy cause and I would very much appreciate

your support in helping us to raise funds for this charity.

We have millions of dying children and homeless babies seeking for your assistance.

Save a soul,You Can Change a Child's Life.Your Help is the First Step! Do endeavor to assist by clicking to donate www.servingourworld.org.

But if you would prefer a bank to bank transfer, Western Union Or Money Gramme,here are the details below and send us the Transfer details or

slip for confirmation to our head of department.

RECEIVER'S NAME: Charline Souter
CITY: Oak Harbor
STATE: Washington
COUNTRY: U.S.A

London Center:

RECEIVER'S NAME: James Benitez
CITY: Sussex
STATE: London
COUNTRY: United Kingdom

Please read a few words about the charity that we have chosen to support below. You can donate using the "sponsor me now" button below via

credit or debit card. You can be assured that your transaction on the www.servingourworld.org is very secure. You will automatically receive an

e-mail from us thanking you for your support, and acknowledging the amount of your donation.

Any donation no matter how small is hugely appreciated.

Donations are tax exempt.

Many thanks in advance for your support,

Mary Pickford
Executive Director
(World Cares Center Headquarters)

only message in thread, other threads:[~2010-05-27  6:14 UTC | newest]