public inbox for rhdb@sourceware.org
* Can't connect
@ 2003-04-08 16:38 José Francisco Palma Soto
From: José Francisco Palma Soto @ 2003-04-08 16:38 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: rhdb

When I try to connect to RHDB and I try to open my first cluster appears it:

Not Connected
Reason
Fatal 1 IDENT Authentification failed for user 'postgres'

postgres's password is correct because when I do this in a terminal : "su
postgres" then it ask me for the password I give it and I can change
session. I have changed the password then I'm sure that the password is
correct..
What can I do?????

PaKoX
México

MSN Fotos: la forma más fácil de compartir e imprimir fotos.
http://photos.msn.es/support/worldwide.aspx