public inbox for rhdb@sourceware.org
From: "jtaaribi" <jtaaribi@terra.es>
To: "Patrick Macdonald" <patrickm@redhat.com>,
	"raxx raxx" <rax50@hotmail.com>
Cc: <rhdb@sources.redhat.com>
Subject: RE: RHDB 3.0 on RHEL ES 3.0
Date: Wed, 28 Jan 2004 13:02:00 -0000	[thread overview]

 According to
https://rhn.redhat.com/network/software/channels/packages.pxt?cid=1188&r=460
030
 the Extra CD for RHEL 3.0 has 23 packages about RHDB, IBM Java, BEA
WebLogic JRockit,
mysql and rh-postgresql

 I have downloaded the ISO image, and it only has 3 packages:
IBMJava2-JRE-1.4.1-8:1, IBMJava2-SDK-1.4.1-9:1, jrockit-j2se-8.1.1.1-2.

 RHDB packages are not in disc1 of Update 1 either.

 Really, Where are RHDB packages?

 Regards,

 Inaki