public inbox for rhdb@sourceware.org
From: Benilton de Sa Carvalho <carvalho@ime.unicamp.br>
To: rhdb@sources.redhat.com
Subject: Red Hat Databse 3.0 in RH 9.0
Date: Wed, 21 May 2003 15:25:00 -0000	[thread overview]

Hi all (again),

I'm trying to run the "Sample Application for PHP and Red Hat Database"
available at
http://www.redhat.com/support/resources/howto/database/database_php/sample.html

Did any of you have success running this sample on a Red Hat 9 box?

I fill the fields and submit the form. It returns me a message asking to
fill the name field (but I filled that!).

When I try to run the listmembers.php, it says it's impossible to connect
to PostgreSQL (which is running). First, it says the user "apache" doesn't
exist. Then I put an existing user and it says that the conection was
closed suddenly.

Can you help me on this?

Thank you very much,

Best regards,