public inbox for rhdb@sourceware.org
* Tmepr Great deals
@ 2004-03-31  0:26 sam hang
From: sam hang @ 2004-03-31  0:26 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: benjamin ezell, reed garafano, russell preciado, granville byers

dacum  cyberconf  demandedge

Enjoy deep discount meds here.

Stop the pain, get +Vi+co+din+ now

You'll have your prescriptions written and your medications prescribed
quickly and easily from the comfort of your computer.

U V http://xvs.rtvnls.malinssefer.info/pgpho/

Drop me:  oydeb.rjp.malinssefer.info/pgpho/rm.html
Bertha was a very pretty girl. Quite a lot of young men wanted to marry
her, but she was not satisfied with any of  them. One day, one of the young
men came to visit her and asked her to become his wife. She answered, "No,
John,I won't marry you.I want to marry a man who is famous, who can play
music m sing and dance very well, who can tell interesting stories, who does
not smoke or drink , who stays at home in the evenings and who stops talking
when I'm tired of listening."The young man got up, took his coat and went to
the door, but before he left the house, he turned and said to Bertha, "It
isn't a man you're looking for. It's a television set."
A young man saw an elderly couple sitting down to lunch at McDonald's. He
noticed that they had ordered one meal, and an extra drink cup. As he
watched, the older gentleman carefully divided the hamburger in half, then
counted out the fries, one for him, one for her, until each had half of
them. Then the old man poured half of the soft drink into the extra cup and
set that in front of his wife. The old man then began to eat, and his wife
sat watching, with her hands folded in her lap. The young man decided to ask
if they would allow him to purchase another meal for them so that they
didn't have to split theirs. The old gentleman said, "Oh, no. We've been
married 50 years, and everything has always been and will always be shared,
50/50." The young man then asked the wife if she was going to eat, and she
replied, "Not yet. It's his turn with the teeth.
yamadori3toshie05tinna,toritsu rama.

only message in thread, other threads:[~2004-03-31  0:26 UTC | newest]