public inbox for rhug-rhats@sourceware.org
* JUnit abuse
@ 2002-12-02  3:39 Gary Benson
From: Gary Benson @ 2002-12-02  3:39 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: rhug-rhats

Hi,

I've been looking into packaging JUnit, but the source is contained in
a jarfile in the upstream zipfile, which also contains documentation
and tests for itself along with the usual binary jarfile.

How should I arrange the upstream directory in this case?  My
preference would be to unjar the source jarfile into upstream/src, but
I thought I'd bounce it off you guys first.

Cheers,
Gary

[ gbenson@redhat.com ][ GnuPG 85A8F78B ][ http://inauspicious.org/ ]

* Re: JUnit abuse
@ 2002-12-02  5:17 ` Anthony Green
From: Anthony Green @ 2002-12-02  5:17 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: Gary Benson; +Cc: rhug-rhats

On Mon, 2002-12-02 at 03:49, Gary Benson wrote:
> How should I arrange the upstream directory in this case?  My
> preference would be to unjar the source jarfile into upstream/src, but
> I thought I'd bounce it off you guys first.

That makes sense to me.

However, check out what they do here first...

	http://www.zipworld.com.au/~olivier/gcj.html

I just discovered this a couple of days ago.

AG