public inbox for rhug-rhats@sourceware.org
From: Dhek Bhun Kho <bhun@chello.nl>
To: rhug-rhats@sources.redhat.com
Subject: Re: more bugs
Date: Wed, 18 Dec 2002 17:52:00 -0000	[thread overview]

Hi Anthony,

Op do 19-12-2002, om 02:19 schreef Anthony Green:
> Can I submit a libgcj patch to simply extract org.xml and org.w3c into
> their own libraries and leave it at that for now?
Good idea. :D By the way, have you tried to get ant working yet? I
posted some list and things. I found out later that you can also make
dependency lists for Makefiles, but gcj fails that on me. So I can't
help you out with that.

Furthermore Ant is severely broken at the moment. Somehow all the
whitespaces get contracted, e.g:
"-d:pserver arg arg arg"
gets interpeted as "-d:pserverargargarg".

I haven't traced this problem yet. Xerces and xalan aren't very useful
without any programs using it.. ;) Do you need any help with anything?

Greets, bhun.