public inbox for rhug-rhats@sourceware.org
* xerces error
@ 2003-10-28 18:46 Ray Auge
From: Ray Auge @ 2003-10-28 18:46 UTC (permalink / raw)
  To: rhug-list

I'm getting an error on the xerces build...

... not a valid libtool object...

I tried to build the complete rhug package, got errors on some packages,
then since I was only looking for xerces, I tried it on it's own. and
got the above error during the build. Could it be that I was missing a
dependancy??

Ray Auge

PS: I do have the biuld tools indicated, but I am on a PPC, any issues
here???

only message in thread, other threads:[~2003-10-28 18:46 UTC | newest]